Student Visa / Study Permit

Canadian schools rank among the worlds best when considering post graduate job opportunities and salary expectations. Canada also allows graduates who have been working for 1 year, and have graduated from a Canadian School, to apply for permanent resident status in Canada. For these reasons Canadian student visa applications consistently grow and become more competitive each year.

apply for Canadian student visa

Students looking to enter into Canadians Universities or Colleges must first obtain a student visa / study permit following their admission into the university.

To successfully, be eligible for a student permit the student should obtain the following:

  • Acceptance letter, from a recognized school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • Must provide your financial statements; which will show how you will be able to manage your tuition fees, living expenses and transportation costs within Canada.
  • Must produce a good conduct certificate, from the law-abiding authorities, that states you are a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and will not be a risk to the security of Canada.
  • Must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • Must assure an immigration officer that you will depart from Canada, when you have successfully completed your studies, or if you work after graduation, for a one year period, you can qualify to become a permanent resident of Canada, without having to return to your home country. Mr Tencer is able to do the necessary legal work in this regard.

Like any normal Canadian visiting visa, you will have to make a submission to the nearest Canadian consulate, with all the necessary documents and attend an interview to get authorization to enter Canada.

The office of Joel E. Tencer can help facilitate successful student visa applications on client’s behalf by processing the necessary legal applications and reviewing critical candidate profile details. Due to an understanding of Canadian Immigration Law and what the Canadian consulate requires under a Canadian student visa application Joel E. Tencer can competently represent students, to begin their education in Canada.

Joel Tencer, Canadian Immigration Consultant

Tel: (416) 850-9851
Fax: (416) 850-8302
ICCRC Membership #: R420343
Visit Membership Page
1018 Finch Avenue West, Suite 223,
Toronto, Ontario, M3J 3L5 Canada

latest news link See the latest Canadian Immigration News