Immigration To Canada Services
There are various ways to apply for permanent resident status in Canada. For each way, the process is different along with the requirements. In fact there are specified categories under which you can apply for immigration to Canada.
Joel E. Tencer has many years of experience, as a Canadian Immigration and Refugee law practitioner. He offers various types of Canadian Immigration Services to a wide spectrum of clients from across the globe. He offers professional services in the following immigration programs:
Immigration Services Provided
- Refugee Claim
- Skilled Worker Application
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Investor/Entrepreneur/Self Employed – Business Applications
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Live-in Caregiver Application
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Application
- Student/Visitor/Worker -Temporary Resident Permits
- Immigration Appeals
- Canadian Experience Class (for international students and foreign workers in Canada)
- Canadian Citizenship Applications
- Permanent Resident Card Renewal
- Removal Order Hearings
No matter, whether you are seriously planning for immigration to Canada or you are in the thinking process, we as a professional immigration consultant firm will provide you with proper advice. Plus, we will assist you in all possible ways to make the whole process of immigration to Canada, a pleasant experience.
This immigration consultant firm will help you, advise you and assist you in all the legal requirements for immigrating to Canada.
For more information about our highly professional services and fee structure, Contact Us.
Fast Track Immigration
The immigration process to emigrate to Canada can take time. If you need to urgently leave your home country see our Fast Track Immigration page to see if this might suit you.