Become an Immigration Agent
Do you know any people who are serious about immigrating to Canada or other countries. Build a network and become an agent for the office of Joel E. Tencer. Like many successful agents for our office – you will be entitled to a lucrative commission rate.
Your position would be to refer persons to me, who are in need of my professional services in immigrating to Canada, or persons, who are being persecuted, or their life is at risk, I can represent them to stay in Canada, or to come to Canada.
Your responsibilities would include:
- contacting members of your community, either in Canada, or in a country where you know persons, regarding immigration
- entering into a relationship, with other persons, who in turn could refer clients to me
- advertise in newspapers, and internet that you can help persons immigrate to Canada, or seek refugee protection, if they are being persecuted
Examples of immigration services I do, include:
- skilled worker
- business class such as investor or entrepreneur
- family sponsorship
- work/study, or visit Canada
Email our office and explain how you would like to become an agent. And your process in finding suitable referrals. firstname.lastname@example.org